Undertaking our course in 2018 or prior? Please CLICK HERE to review your certification requirements which are different from below but have not changed since your enrolment.
When you complete the Beautiful You Life Coaching Course you can proudly call yourself a Beautiful You Life Coach. If you do not wish to do anything further than that with your life coach training you do not have to.
If you would like to become a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach we have an internal Life Coach Certification pathway that you can undertake with significant personal and business benefits. If this is something that interests you please read the following information carefully. We take our certification pathway very seriously and if there is any part of it that you need further clarification on before doing something that may not meet our requirements, then we welcome you contacting us for further guidance and instructions. Certification is dependant upon the meeting of all the following criteria to a high standard and a review interview if requested. We reserve the right not to grant certification to any coach we do not believe is of an appropriate standard and/or does meet these requirements as outlined – or for any other reason – especially as our Certified Coaches act as ambassadors of the Beautiful You Coaching Academy.
Any decision we make in relation to certification is final.
The Life Coach Certification Pathway to Become a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach
- Successful completion of the Beautiful You Life Coaching Course with full payment made of all course fees with no significant payment issues or arrears.
2. Successful completion of the online ‘Pro Bono Coach’ test half way through the course. This test will take approx. 30 minutes and is ‘open book’ meaning you can have all your course materials with you to assist. It can be taken at any time (with no time limit) after it is emailed to you, including post course completion. To allow you time to develop your coaching skills we are unable to accept an application for certification for a minimum of 4 months after the time this test is taken.
3. Successful completion of the online ‘Beautiful You Course’ examination to test your coaching skills and knowledge after graduation. This exam will take no more than 60 minutes to complete, is ‘open book’ meaning you can have all your course materials with you to assist, and will be provided to you at your request. You will be informed of your successful completion of the exam (or need to retake it) and ability to then submit the rest of your application from steps 4 onwards. The cost to sit this exam and the remainder of your certification process is $297 AUD plus GST for Australian residents. This fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of your application, but will never need to be paid again should you need to resubmit.
4. Submission of one, one hour recorded coaching session (audio only and in English) with a coaching client OR live coaching with a buddy partner on a coaching call throughout the course where you are either the coach or client. This session may be with a pro bono or paid client and is to showcase your coaching skills to the best of your ability. Please also include with the recording supporting notes for the recorded session. These are not to reveal confidential details, but we want to know what challenges you had in working with this client in the session and entire series, what you learned, what powerful questions you asked, what was hard and what worked well – all so we can better understand your skill level as a coach and commitment to further growth. Please also include the exact wording of each of the goals your clients were working on in a series. Notes must be typed and not handwritten and in English.
5. Completion of a six session coaching series with a fully Certified Beautiful You Life Coach of your choice. Please note that your series with this coach must begin only when they are certified and not prior to that time and that we expect you to fully engage in that process as an excellent client. Your coach has the right to contact us to advise us if you did not do this which will mean you are ineligible for certification. Payment for this series is made to each coach directly.
6. A live website where it is clearly noted that you are a coach and offering ongoing coaching services, including one on one.
7. Willingness to act as an Ambassador of the Academy with a high degree of coaching ethics, knowledge and commitment to the profession. If for any reason you do not believe you can speak positively of BYCA, our training, services, staff, or coaching approach in general terms then becoming part of the inner circle of our certified coaches is not an appropriate pathway for you.
8. A review interview with a Beautiful You Life Coaching Course trainer may be requested to test your life coaching skill and knowledge. A request for this interview to take place is not a sign there is anything wrong with your application. It is often just a need we have to get to know you better or speak more deeply about your work as a coach.
9. After completion of steps 3 – 8 (post your successful passing of the pro bono test and online exam) please contact us with your audio recording and notes, (if you did not coach live on a call throughout the course), name of your certified coach, and start and end date of your series with them. We do not accept applications in parts. All information in steps 4-7 must be submitted together.
If you need clarification with any of these criteria please contact us prior to undertaking certification work. We are here to support you with any questions you may have, however will not provide examples of what the online exam contains.
There is no timeframe in which certification can be applied for. You are welcome to submit a certification application at any time post your graduation. All decisions made regarding the certification process are final and by submitting an application to us you agree to be bound by any decision made in relation to that without argument.
All Certified Beautiful You Life Coaches receive:
Important Information About Certification:
- You can undertake your coaching series with a Certified Beautiful You Life Coach at any time, including before, during or after your life coaching course. Please contact the coach of your choice directly from their profile. Payment for your coaching series is made to them directly. Please note that if you choose to do your coaching during the time that you are training with us this must not impact your level of commitment to your studies or your coaching partner if you have one. If you believe this may occur we highly recommend that you do not undertake your coaching until after your training has finished.
2. Your coaching series with a Beautiful You Life Coach is not tested or reviewed in any way and can be about anything you like. It’s your personal growth time and is confidential with your coach and you may choose to work with them on something related to your life personal, your health, finances or relating to the growth of your new life coaching business or the one to come. Please note however that we do expect you to be an excellent client and turn up for your sessions with your coach fully. Part of being a great coach is knowing how to be a great client and if you are not fully engaged in your coaching series for certification purposes your coach will advise us of this.
3. Once you have completed your training and coaching series and have your documentation ready to submit, please contact us.
4. Once you have been granted certification and upon submission of your high resolution professionally taken photograph and biographical details, your profile will be created, allowing you to receive direct coaching client referrals from the Beautiful You Coaching Academy website. Please note that your Certification Profile will not be uploaded to the website until your own website is readily available to be linked to and take one on one coaching referrals.
Copyright © 2016 Beautiful You Coaching Academy PTY LTD. All rights reserved